Updated as of 26 July 2021
In light of government arrangements for Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), we too, take these increased restrictions extremely seriously. To us, your health and your safety is of utmost importance.
That is why we have implemented additional safe distancing measures on top of our existing ones.
Our existing measures
1. Health and travel declaration
In addition to the TraceTogether-only SafeEntry check-in requirements, we also require the completion of our health and travel declaration form.
This is to ensure accountability of one’s travel history as well as to verify one’s health status and any possible exposure to active COVID clusters in the community.
- You are required to declare your health and travel history within the past 14 days upon entry.
- You will be asked to leave and seek medical assistance immediately if your body temperature is 37.5 degree and above or have any signs of fever, runny nose, cough and sore throat.
- Kindly NOT come to the store if you have recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days. This applies to those who are living in the same home with people who have returned from overseas in the last 14 days as well.
- Kindly avoid coming to the store if you have recently been at an active local cluster. Our declaration form is regularly updated to include active clusters and you will be asked to leave as well.
2. Temperature screening
Standard temperature screening measures are in place, and any individual who appears to be unwell or has a fever will be asked to leave.
Do not fret, for you can always communicate with us via our live chat on our webstore. Your health is of utmost importance to us.
3. Cleaning and disinfecting of Flagship store
We ensure regular cleaning and disinfecting of all our premises. Our speakers, tables and display shelves are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
4. One-metre spacing between customers
Customers are also reminded to adhere to a one-metre spacing policy and maintain a safe distance for the health and safety of both our staff and our customers. This reduces the likelihood of transmission. .
5. In-store visits by appointment only
To prevent an influx of customers at one particular point in time, visits to our Flagship Store are by appointment only.
This is especially important as we would want to prevent the crowding of the store during peak hours, hence reducing the possibility of transmission.
Your health and safety is important to us! Below are the newly added safe distancing measures TC has taken in light of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert).
Our additional safe distancing measures
1. Increased frequency of disinfecting
In light of the heightened measures as well as the spike in cases, we have decided to implement a higher frequency of disinfecting of our Flagship store.
This would further reduce the possibility of transmission of the disease, and ensures your safety and health being prioritised.
2. Reduced footfall
We have also made the decision to reduce footfall in our stores, hence the number of people allowed in our showroom at one time is reduced. The occupancy limit for our store will now be one person per 16 sqm of Gross Floor Area (GFA), instead of one person per 10 sqm of GFA.
Stay home, shop safe
It’s always safe to shop with us. You can do so from the comfort of your own homes!
Head over to our webstore to view our collection of audio products for all of your stay home needs - whether it’s a home theatre for relaxation or a pair of earbuds that keep you focused while you work from home.
Our Serving Happiness team is also always ready to answer any queries that you have. Head over to our live chat which is available from 10am - 11pm daily.
Stay Home and Shop Safe with TC Acoustic! We’re looking forward to seeing your smiles again soon